DIY Beauty: Copy Kate Beckinsale’s Makeup In 7 Easy Steps
Kate Beckinsale always looks stunning, from her clothes to her makeup. When she was in Cannes earlier this year, she walked the red carpet for a premiere and she really stood out. Here’s how you can copy her makeup look for under $40. As a disclaimer, the makeup I selected is from Avon, for which I am a representative, but even if I wasn’t, their prices are spectacular and they do amazing work with their charity.
Take a look and let me know what you think about this new feature!
Buy the look on my Avon page:
(just enter the code on my Avon page in the search box)
1. Foundation: IDEAL SHADE Liquid Foundation SPF 10 – Light Beige, $7.99 (#573-331)
2. Blush: TRUE COLOR Blush – Coral Radiance, $5.99 (942-666)
3. Eye Shadow: TRUE COLOR Eyeshadow Quad – True Corals Quad, $5.99 (944-491)
4. Eye Liner: Color Trend Mini Eye Liners – Blackest Night, $3.49 (064-382)
5. Eye Liner (for smudged eye look): Color Trend Mini Eye Liners – Black, $0.99 (517-830)
6. Mascara: SuperFULL Mascara – Black, $8.50 (510-324)
7. Lip Gloss: Smooth Minerals Lip Gloss SPF 15 – Crystal Coral, $5.99 (781-150)
This entry was posted on August 25, 2010 in Thrifty Trendsetters
and tagged Kate Beckinsale
. Bookmark the permalink